Minor Injury Units, First Aid Units, and Urgent Treatment Centres

For injuries or illnesses that are urgent, but not life threatening you can get help at an Urgent Treatment Centre (UTC), Minor Injuries Unit (MIU) or a First Aid Unit (FAU). The NHS website provides an overview of the conditions these services can treat.

It is best to contact NHS 111 first to book an appointment at the nearest service to you. 

Find out where your nearest treatment centre is on the Stay Well site here.